Do you experience any of the following symptoms of imbalance? You body and mind may need a re-adjustment to align with nature and let go of the past emotions to bring you to the present moment. This is the only way to create a positive future.
*Lymphatic congestion, autoimmune disorders
*Sluggishness, weight gain
3 Big Reasons why people generally get out of balance and get into “stuck” mode:
1) Physical body is extremely tired (i.e. Adrenal Fatigue)
2) Emotional blocks or imbalances (i.e. upset, anger, etc.)
3) Mental exhaustion (i.e. worrying, unresolved emotions or old memories)
Are you in search for some method to help you bring your body back into balance that works? If you said “Yes”, then start with the powerful insights of and Ayurveda Consultation to help you :
- Balance your Dosha (mind/body type with your vital energies)
- Balance the Chakra System (your subtle energetic channels)
- Release emotional blockages (old memories and patterns that keep repeating in your life)
- Shift mind-set to new thinking patterns (mantras, affirmations, your spiritual tools)
- Awareness to overall mind/body (breathing, meditation, yoga/exercise)
- What foods to eat in which season
- How to lose weight sustainably
- Help you find alternative ways to live a healthy lifestyle
- Find out what career suits your mind/body type aligned with nature
- Support your strengths and identify your weaknesses so you can channel this energy to favor you.
AYURVEDA is a 5,000+ year old timeless, ancient, intuitive practice that can help you achieve good health, energy and balance weight. It is a sister science of Yoga which means the wisdom of Yoga and Ayurveda come from the same source.
Once you learn these simple secrets aligned with nature and your physical/mental makeup while applying it with mindful discipline, it will be effortless to feel good and be healthy because you will bring awareness to the deeper side of yourself, what makes you happy and what throws you off balance. It’s all about awareness!
As we move through life, we get easily caught up with career, money or seeking something you desire, often times, shifting focus away from your mind and body. Without having good physical and mental health, challenges will arise and you can never fully attain your material goals to enjoy the comforts you deserve.